Image Map

Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Day Of School Headband {English and Spanish}

Do you kids like headbands? Even though I have't met my new babies yet, I think they will like them :) I hope they do, because I love them! I wanted my new students to have a headband for the first day of school, so I created this one! I like it because they can draw and/or label all about their first day of school, such as their themselves:) their teacher, what they had for lunch, etc. If you like the idea please grab it for free by clicking on any of the pictures below. If you do so, please leave me a comment and maybe follow me too? That would mean the world to me. Now I have to go back to my classroom, still have lots to do. I hope you are having a fantastic day!






2 comments:

Candis - I Teach Dual Language said...

These are precious! I am always glad to find another bilingual teacher! I am adding you to my blogroll!

Bilingual Scrapbook said...

Thank you so much! I hope you can use them in your classroom. As soon as I figure out how to do it, I will add you to mine too :)
Alexa