Image Map

Monday, August 27, 2012

Back To School & Monday Made It

Hi! Long time no see. Today was the first day of school. I got to meet most of my new babies last Friday, but today was the day I got to spend time with them and start getting to know them. There are 19 kids in my classroom, there were 18 last Friday. I think soon I will have 22 :). Last year I had more girls, but this year I have more boys...so, it is very different. They are super cute, but I really need to practice routines...you know how this goes. Also, I am working on some fun name activities, since my sweet students are having a hard time recognizing/writing their names. I am excited to work with them! I have been wanting to "reveal" my classroom for this new school year, but I keep on forgetting to take pictures. Boo for me, but I did take a picture of the Jitter Juice we made...well, I also forgot to take a picture of the poster I made. How could this happen? Ha! I will take a picture tomorrow :), and thank you Abby for this wonderful activity. My kids were super excited, and they couldn't wait to taste it.



For this Monday Made it I worked on the picture frame for the first day of school. I really like the way it turned out. 
Oh nooo...they d fell off :(

Here is a picture of my babies so excited about their first day in Kindergarten. I will try my best to take pictures of my classroom tomorrow :) and I hope you all have a wonderful school year. 



No comments: