Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

Back To School 2013

I survived my first day back! Oh, and I loved it! I am in LOVE with my sweet kids. And since this teacher is still working on school stuff, I will show you a few pictures to describe my day.

My kiddos colored their superheroes {school theme}

Jitter Juice was a favorite! They had too much fun! 

They were anxious to add magic sprinkles to their special juice.



This is their first picture :) I love it! It is simple, but sweet and cute, don't you think? I found this darling idea here. Then, I thought of decorating one of my doors like this. I will be adding rainbow words :), but I also thought it would be a nice way to take their pictures. 

I hope you are having a fantastic week!


 photo BilingualScrapbookSignature_zps9da0a5ea.png

No comments: