Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

I Heart Science!

Happy Friday everyone! Even though it is Summer, I still love Fridays, do you? 
I thought I'd share with you my latest creation...The Scientist {yes, I love Coldplay}. I have been working on this baby for a few weeks now, I wanted it to be perfect for my babies to learn about what a scientist is and the tools he/she uses. I think this will be the perfect way to get them interested in Science.






And since this teacher LOVES Science, I also created We Heart Science {a super special journal}. I am super excited about this, and my kids usually love their Science journals, so I think this will get them even more excited. There are 110 pages of engaging activities that your kiddos will LOVE. 




Do you love science too?


 photo BilingualScrapbookSignature_zps9da0a5ea.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I purchased the scientist unit simply bc it had the science tools booklet that you have on the blog pictures (ex. I use the microscope to see very small objects), but they were not included. Please let me know if its a separate file.