Image Map

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Favorites & Instagram Addiction

Hello! Happy Tuesday everyone! It is the last day of April and I have decided to write about my monthly favorites. I hope you enjoy :)


I totally LOVE this Earth Day unit by Cara Carroll! My students have had so much fun learning about how to take care of our beautiful planet! Here is one of the craftivities included in this packet which is now displayed on our bulletin board...



I just LOVE everything Caitlyn Clabby does. She is SO creative! And my kids love their units as much as I do! 


I won this amazing unit...WHAT? Yes, I never, ever win anything so when I found out that I won I was oh so happy! 


Sandals: American Eagle | Blush: Milani Luminoso | Mascara: The Falsies Flared Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua


Chamoy Raspa with Mango and Orange...ok, I need one NOW! :)





I have a special love a.k.a. addiction for Instagram, and now with more teachers using it, it is fantastic. I love how easy it is to share ideas and interact with other teachers. Today is Teacher Talk Tuesday, you can use the hashtag teachertalktuesday and it is easier to search photos and "meet" more incredible teachers! This is my homepage...and some of my favorite posts...





What are YOUR monthly favorites? I would LOVE to know :)
Have a blessed week!
















2 comments:

Michelle Griffo said...

Thank you for linking up!!! :)
Michelle

Bilingual Scrapbook said...

Thank you Michelle!