Image Map

Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas and Clip Art Freebie :)

Hello everyone! Four more days for Christmas break? Who is as excited as me? I can't wait to have more time to spend with my loved ones. Also, December is a very special month for me, for various reasons :) (birthdays, anniversaries...)
We have been "traveling" around the world since last week...and let me tell you that it has been the best, I have enjoyed it so much! Maybe more than the kids have, HA! But, as always I forgot to take pictures. I will show you more about that tomorrow...our passports, suitcases, etc. I have been loving Rachelle's Holidays Around The World unit. She is the best! 

This was my bulletin board last week before I added my kiddos' work. I will post more pictures!

Last week we went to Germany ;) and when my kids came back from P.E. we found a surprise. Santa sent us a gingerbread man all the way from Germany! Wow, my sweeties were thrilled! My babies guessed what could be inside the jar, I love how they made connections and said that since it was from Germany it could be a gingerbread cookie. 



And last, but not least...I hope it is not too late for you to use this cute Santa Claus {color and line art}! If you like him, you can download it for free at my TpT store. 




Xoxo

No comments: