Image Map

Monday, August 20, 2012

Must-Haves Monday


I have finally "finished" my crafting for today :). Today was my first day official day in school. We have a week of staff development, then on Friday we will have our "Meet The Teacher Day", and I am SO nervous. I just wish I will be done with my classroom's last details by Thursday. I was in school from 7:45-3:45 in meetings...then I stayed until 6:00. And after a trip to Hobby Lobby, I worked on some of the last details {can't wait to show you how my classroom is turning out :)}. Now I can finally link up to Blog Hoppin' for Must-Haves Monday!


My Erin Condren Planner. I love it...I love doodling and writing all my ideas in it. Also, I write what I plan on cooking for every week :)



My Silhouette Cameo. LOVE it. Today I made some letters for my bulletin board. I will show you the finished product soon!




Flair Pens. They are so colorful...they brighten my day!



Scrapbook Paper. I love making letters or craftivities using this material. Too cute and colorful. 





What are your back to school must haves? I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments: